Tom Stine has handled matters in a wide variety of industries,
- Electric motors and pumps
- Fuel dispensing and containment monitoring systems
- Beverage bottle and can manufacturing
- Hearing aid components
- Radar signal detection
- Battery Management Systems
- Semiconductor Design and Manufacturing
BACKGROUND AND CREDENTIALS
Over his career, Thomas K. Stine has obtained substantial experience in all aspects of intellectual property law, including his primary focus on patent prosecution, patent litigation and patent dispute resolution.
Tom has earned a Certification in Negotiation from the DePaul University College of Law’s Center for Dispute Resolution. He has successfully negotiated and resolved disputes that have resulted in outcomes that satisfied various and conflicting interests, thus avoiding costly and risky litigation. Tom also taught patent law at DePaul as an adjunct professor of law.
In addition to his a Martindale-Hubbell® AV Peer Review Rating™, he has been selected by the Chicago Law Bulletin’s Leading Lawyer Network as a "Leading Lawyer."
Tom Stine received his J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in 1984 and received his B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University in 1978.
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- DePaul University College of Law’s, Center for Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology Advisory Board
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- Licensing Executives Society
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association